TS4 Power Editor Problems

Within the past day, I have had repeated crashes of the power editor. I
have a system that I modified yesterday, that I really like. I am using
it realtime today and it has called a couple of trades. My problem is
that as a result of the crashes the code for that system is not located
in my power editor. The code for the original system under the original
name is there. Any suggestions on how to get a clean, uncorrupted power
editor? how to find and save my modified system?  how is it that the
system is working but does not exist in the power editor?