From: "Douglas Dubell" <ddubell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 8:26 PM
Subject: RE: EOD indicators in intraday system... one more thing

: I set up the second chart and referenced as explained, but I get the
message
: "Strategy is missing Data2.  Please setup your chart."  Help is no help,
so
: a quick hint would be appreciated.
:
: Thanks
:
:
: >From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: >To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
: >Subject: RE: EOD indicators in intraday system...
: >Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:08:53 -0500
: >
: >This, of course, is not good if you are using a long term daily
: >average....like 50 days.
: >Thus, for 15 minute bars as data1, the true "maxbarsback" is over 1400 !!
: >
: >Another approach is to employe "synthetic daily bars" stored into an
array.
: >This has 2 advantages and one large disadvantage:
: >+ no maxbarsback distortion
: >+ no messy 2 symbols in a chart set-up; no data2 requirement
: >- any indicator/function must be modified to be able to address the daily
: >data array
: >
: >