RE: Private emails on Safir scandal way outnumber flame posts

Dear idiot,

The russian hacker sell the demo version that is not working.
Most of the time, they do not deliver.
100$ is not a bargain for something that is for free on the web.

More, we could  have added  circumstances and random bugs in these demo versions
that will render them not suitable to serious trading after, for example, -but
maybe this is not the exact truth- the legal trial period ( this is a dummy
example, I cannot tell you more on what have been really  done).

At least you will lose  $ 100, and more  if by chance you got something that
seems to work.
There is really  more to lose with it in real trading if you use a hacked
version.

Feel free to try if you want and let us know what happens.

Good trading !

PO