Private emails on Safir scandal way outnumber flame posts

Thanks to the 8 or 9 guys who privately emailed me
thanking me for posting the info. on where you could
get cracked Safir-X for $100. I don't know if it's the
real deal but I can stomach a $100 loss (do that often
trading) much more than I can stomach a $5,750 or
$29,500 greedware that does not perform as expected.

I did nothing more than a simple web search engine
search that anybody could do.

I only got 2 real flamers (you know who you are) and
they are most likely also overpriced system
developers.

Steve