RE: SirTrade File unzips to 130 files all over your harddrive ?

Maybe you could try to write a newsletter in french, develop some Software of
the same quality than ours ( bad or good, does not matter,just the same) and let
us know when it is ready.
I wil gladly offer an exe file hosting space on my web site and even provide you
with a winzip self extractor copy.
I just would like to see this once  in my life.
We do not have so many reason to have fun these days.

In the meantime, I feel that garlic, snails and Lafayette merits vs
My_Great_Leader_is_better_than_your will be the next topics of interest here.

It will be, of course, without me.

PO