Re: Running TS2000i and TS4 together

Hi Tim and list members,

I seem to have a similar problem:

I don't have TS2000i, but I just moved TS4 to my new Windows 2000 Pro
system.  I followed all of Omega Research's  installation instructions.

However, when I to run the Offline Data Server, I get an error from
OR_UNI.DLL as follows:  "Database Access Error 1: Specified Driver Could Not
be Found"  Then the Offline Data Server crashes.

Any ideas?  What driver could OR_UNI be looking for?  Why does it find it on
my Win98 system but not on my Win2000 system?

Tim, if you solve your problem, please let me know.  The solution could also
solve mine.

Best regards,
Robert