Re[2]: OddBall's Oddness Recently

Hello mrmxyptlk,

if you're doing the testing, you might also consider an open like
today's with anadditional filter--the absolute value of the
Adv-Declining issues.  Today at 10:00 A-D was only -75 or so.  That's
essentially flat breadth.  The only thing possibly important is that
price lapped up fr yesterday's close.

I have some preliminary research from Linda Raschke indicating that a
change of A-D of 800 is a pretty good predictor of 1 day price change.
 to wit:

 If AD[0] - AD[1] > +800 then   buy;

 If AD[0] - AD[1] < -800 then sell;

 According to her study (1999-2001), price exceeded High (low) of the next day 78%
 of the time; closed in the direction of the change the next day 62%
 of the time.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx