Safir-X 3.2 for only $100 ???

http://fxsoft.6x.to
click on individual button, look at 4th from bottom of
page.

No plug intended , but I know traders who have bought
software from this guy and everything worked - no
viruses or trojans.

Data cost share ?      How about a software cost share
?

Well, I'd probably be more inclined to risk paying
$100 for improvements to OddBall even if it was only
like 80% of what the new improved Safir-XP can
provide, rather than the $5,750 Pierre wants to shake
out of traders pockets (read: GREEDWARE). Besides,
less risk to buy Safir-X 3.2 for $100 and run OddBall
through all possible tweaks, then backtest myself to
see if Pierre's assertions really hold up or are just
B.S.    Of course, you'll probably see Pierre post
(like any clever salesman) that X doesn't work near as
well as XP, etc., etc. Obviously he has to sell XP
because now X version is available all over the world
from pirates for $100 (so much for pricing your
greedware above the price of ProSuite to make it look
more valuable, eh Pierre ?)

Why risk $5,750 on somebody who fails to post a valid
performance summary for like 4 years of data ? If he
really wanted to prove his software he would extract
the improvements from the best Safir output file, code
some if not all of them into an .els or .ela and post
it on the list for omega list members to back test on
their own (which is the true spirit this list was
founded upon - not system vendors hawking their wares
for BIG $$$). That's they way to really get potential
customers - not by holding back on them and giving
excuses why you can't do it this or that (obviously
that only makes list members more suspicious of the
inflated claims). I'll bet $100 on the table you'll
NEVER See such an .els file here from Pierre.

Steve