RE: Re[2]: Sirtrade Intl. Trading system newsletter Issue #2...

Mr Z. Trader,

Subscribing is free.
Unsubscribing is also free of charge.
None enforce you to download an exe file from a web site, mine included.
The exe file is only a Winzip self extractor file that has nothing to do with
Email worms and mail viruses, that I use for  easier installation and to avoid
50 questions like what is winzip, where do I find it, how to install it and how
to use it and so on.

PO
Virus himself ( big one)