RE: Sirtrade Intl. Trading system newsletter Issue #2...

Pierre

Where on the website can I find the link to download the newsletter. I can't
find it. I did complete the registration form.

Regards
Manie

It would be nice if past issues were available on your web site.

They are ( see the last message received  for issue2)

> >Just a few precisions:
> >
> >The newsletter is a self extracting (EXE) file that contains HTML,
Javascript
> >files, and ELS file that must  propely install on your computer.
>
> Then can't you package it as a zip?

I culd but an exe file is more convenient ( no support, like what is
winzip...)
> On the other hand, if one subscribes though something like hotmail or
> yahoo, they have built-in virus checking for all executable attachments,
> so a subscriber can be more comfortable.

The exe file is for download from my web site. It is not attached to
amessage,
so the  amail antivirus will not be a problem.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm