on-line brokers?

Hi,

We're finally getting rolling, but the brokerage we intended to use isn't ready.
I need thoughts and recommendations for a brokerage firm that can handle e-mini
futures from cbot and cme, someone that is reliable and can handle us working
with one-minute bars (and trades that only last a few minutes at most). I want
a brokerage that runs its data between client and server through an encryption
layer. If the company uses vpn, that's fine. If the company does not rely on
windows servers for there part, that's great.

I need someone that stays up, is responsive to problems, has a good application
(or interface, though I am not excited at all over a web/browser interface),
has secure/encrypted communications.

TIA

Mike