RE: Sirtrade Intl. Trading system newsletter Issue #2...

Just a few precisions:

The newsletter is a self extracting (EXE) file that contains HTML, Javascript
files, and ELS file that must  propely install on your computer.
I cannot send this as plain HTML or word or PDF because these format do not meet
my requirement.

For new subscribers:
The newsletter is sent after subscribtion on a batch mode, so do not worry, you
will receive it soon.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm