Re: BondBall beats OddBall in year 2002

> for equity curve filtering.  Murray Ruggerio presents some code for
> this in his book, Cybernetic Trading Strategies, as I recall.

Since the topic of Equity Curve Filtering has come up in the past before, I
thought I would let anyone who cares know that Pierre SirTrade Orphelin
actually sells a user function that plots a // EC and allows you to trade
off a filtered EC.  No affiliation, this is just for information for those
who would want this hard to find  - and hard to code - tool.

David