Re: Poltergeists in TS4

Along the same line of reasoning, are you and your pard collecting data off
the same Qcom server farm? As I have explained on the DS-QC list, tick
counts vary among the Qcom server farms; Boston as the best (most ticks),
Sterling fair to middling, and Sunyvale as the worst (least tick counts). I
haven't checked it in a few months, but I have no reason to assume that
this pattern has changed much. Also note that my tick count checks were
direct DS downloads from the server farms, thus eliminating the possibility
of real time transmission errors or ISP quirks.

MT