RE:TS6 NQ data request (from your cache) - Tick data format

I just switched from TS2000i to TS6 for trading purposes (S&P - plan to
continue to develop systems on 2000i using data downloaded each evening from
HistoryBank.com).  I found out the same thing you did - the servers for TS6
only provide 7 days of tick data. However, as you also found out, TS6 users
can collect tick data each day in a Cache file.  Unfortunately, I'll have to
wait about two weeks to assemble enough data for my indicators (all running
on various tick bars) to work.

I also found out that Cache files can be emailed from one user to another
and downloaded from a central server.  So, it would appear that there is a
need for a central source for archived TS6 tick data.  Omega has, of course,
declined to provide such a resource, but perhaps a member on the List knows
of way that this could be done for at least the most commonly used symbols.
Perhaps trader2trader could provide this service.  Comments?