RE: Coming up: RateofChange on THE OSBOURNES

Gene,

I'm glad to work with you on this. My data are identical between 2000i and
TS6 and my results are as well. The Signals/ Strategies are identical except
the Exit syntax. My first bar TS6 OB time says 8:00am (MST). My first bar
2000i OB time says 10:00am. I have TS6 set to "Natural Hours."

I was going to rewrite ROC but I saw that they were identical and it didn't
seem reasonable to me that the TS compilers would do division all that
differently, so I didn't pursue it. Let me know if there is anything I can
independently test in coordination with you. I would like to know if there
is any difference as well.

Sincerely,
Wes