Re: Coming up: RateofChange on THE OSBOURNES

  • To: "List - Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Coming up: RateofChange on THE OSBOURNES
  • From: "Gene Pope" <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:56:56 -0800

Hi Wes,

The whole reason I used the TS6 data in both cases is to eliminate what you
just reported, which is what I was running up against constantly.

If I had the space on Omega, I'd post the gifs proving that the data is
identical and identially lined up.

See my previous post re: what I'm doing in the meantime and I'll be in touch
later... per Gary's suggestion, am writing own ROC code to apply to both...

I still think the key here is how data streams 2-4 are being called whenever
data 1 has a different daytime than them (as is often the case with Oddball
type scenerios), regardless of how they appear alligned in the chart.

Have to go pick up littlest daughter and do the quality time thing but I'll
do more definitive work tonight... want to be exact about this...

Thanks for all the contributions...

Gene