RE: TS6 NQ data request (from your cache) - Tick data format

Jim
Sorry I haven't been collecting the continuous contract, I did not even
realize you could do that. Doesn't the tick data have to be the same bar
size ? I suppose I could find out by going offline and trying to do a
different size tick bar chart. I will try it after hours. If that works I
will start collecting it. Then if we could get the data format for the tick
data file we would be all set because we could then write a conversion
program. Does anyone know the format ?

JerryWar