TS6 NQ data request (from your cache)

If you have been collecting the @NQ continuous contract in TS6 for more than
a month, I'd greatly appreciate your sending me your data.  I'd love as much
tick data as you have.  My TS6 reverted back to the 7 day tick data limit
after I 'upgraded' and the gremlins attacked my backup copy.

I have a cable modem, so the size of the file doesn't concern me (hopefully
you have dsl or cable also).  Of course if you can zip it up - that would be
great.

I'm specifically looking for the @NQ.tik file that will be sitting in your
TradeStation > program > cache > _ folder (at the top).

BTW, I went begging to tech support for tick data (which no one had) and
they told me to move my cache outside of the TradeStation folder.  That way
any program changes will not hit the data.  To accomplish this go to file >
preferences > TradeStation network > cache and change the directory name.  I
moved the data prior to making the change and everything came up fine.

Thanks, jim hill