data holes

I have been getting strange results using two symbols on a chart.
If I display e-mini eod data input as metastock format on a chart,
everything is fine.  If I then add an s&p 500 symbol again as metastock
format as data 2, I lose the mondays in the e-mini data 1.  If I do this
same
test using ascii formatted data, both symbols seem fine.  Very strange.
I'm using ts2000i on win2000 with 256 meg ram so I don't understand
the problem.  This also explains the erratic behavior I was getting
previously with the correlation  indicator.

Rick
rnorman@xxxxxxxxxx