es data missing mondays

I use Pinnacle end of day data service which I consider good.
When I view the e-mini continuous back adjusted data however,
I seem to be missing mondays on the TS2000i screen.  I have
checked the master file for es and the mondays are there.  When
I convert the data, I convert to metastock as well as ascii format.
The ascii data also appears to have the mondays present.  It's only
when I display the metastock formatted data that the holes appear.
Has anyone else seen this problem or have an idea of what could be
happening ?  I'm running Win2K.

Thanks,
Rick
rnorman@xxxxxxxxxx