Re: I did NOT miss a thing - or what was wrong with HD

Chris, - Thanks that you find time to respond.
The drive was new, there is no Win98 there.  When it fault, then I
tried everything I could.

I have got latest WIN2000 SP2.
I purchased new HD.
When I run it Win2000 setup it said that << DISK CANNOT BE REPAIRED.>>
I downloaded from Seagate (my HD from Seagate) disk diagnostic
software.  It found in extended test that << HD have did not pass test
... HD cannot be repaired.>>

I spent THREE DAYS by 12 HOURS A DAY just loading and testing, loading
and testing - Diagnostic Tests, Win2000, Partition Commander,
Partition Magic ... fdisk (Win98), what is more can I do?
What is more can ANYONE do?
I already have several paper weights.  I do not need another one.
Thanks again, Chris.

Val