Re: Joe Duffy Trading System Spam

He's ONLY "offered" it to 100 suckers for the past 10 years that I've seen
this snail mail spam babble. Don't you think that if it worked 10 years
ago, he wouldn't be selling it now? The only thing different with system
spammers these days is that they're coming down in price...used to be $2-3K
a pop; what a deal, grab it! :-)

Best advice is that if your only option is you have to buy this crap, then
you shouldn't being trading in the first place...find a honest CTA with a
good 3-5 yr real time track record and place funds with him/her, OR build
it yourself...gee, what a concept, roll your own!. System spammers don't
offer dreams, but busted promises, wasted time, and blown out accounts.
Take the "offer" and shove it in File 13 where it belongs.

MT