Refurbished computers

    I have found what I consider the best deal on the web for refurbished
computers. They usually have a number of different models in stock; however,
it does change rather quickly. They are mostly HP's

    We are running a number of them with TradeStation and they are virtually
problem free. Some come with DVD players and some have cd drives capable of
burning music and data cd's. The size of the hard rives are reasonable and
installed ram is at least 128mb. The only drawback if the lack of an
operating system.

    Prices range in the $200 - $300 area. Shipping is very reasonable. Just
thought I'd pass this along. The website address is
http://www.compgeeks.com/.

Jim