RE: Joe Duffy Trading System

And who verifies that he will only sell it to 100 takers?
Who verifies that it doubles the initial investment each month?
Is this in actual or paper trading?
Too many unknowns for my taste, and too much of a hard sell.

--- Judy Kettenhofen
--- heart1st@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- EarthLink: The #1 provider of the