Re: Alternatives to name brands

Hello  Schindler,

ST> I was ready to drop kick it out the window.

I  received  the  most  pleasure  one time - I had a computer that was
acting up and during the process of working on it, I had the cover off
off of it.  On one trip to the computer room, I discovered it had what
looked like a built in handle on the top of the frame.  I kept that in
my  memory  and  when I was furious one day I used that handle to bowl
that perfectly square mini tower 20 feet down the side walk outside my
home  office.   When  it came to rest is was it was rounded off at the
edges  and  all  the  cards  popped  out of it.  Much less costly than
therapy and enjoyable too.

I  was  in  an  office  one day when a trader ripped out a monitor and
threw   it  out  the fifth floor window near my desk.  I leaded out of
the  window to  see it half penetrated into the roof of a dry cleaners
in  the  shopping  strip  below.  Every other side of the building was
covered  with  people  and  sidewalks.   That's  when  I decided I was
working from home.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com