Re: You Should Have Got a DELL, Dude ... Wrong Dude.

I've got three dells and one clone.  The clone is my third clone since the
old 50Mhz days and made up with the best bits I could get for the price.

And then when I upgraded to WinXP I discovered that one of the dells major
components wasnt compatible with Win2k (the recommended config in March 01
when I bought them) let alone WinXP.  The clone is fine.

Dell Tech support was just plain dumb!@  They didnt know what the problem
was ... and their solutions were pitiful.  Much time wasted pursuing dumb
solutions.

I only wish they'd sent me a customer satisfaction survey!

The computer's ok but if I had a choice I'd always build it from the
motherboard upwards.  I felt like doing a Mark Brown but just couldnt be
bothered.

Wrong, DUDE.

John