Almost afraid to ask

Considering the recent discussions about timeliness of the data etc.
I am almost afraid to ask the following question.

Looking for a "reasonable" real time data provider for TS2000i.
Have used Signal Cable Box, PCQuote over internet before.

Markets I plan to follow:
S&P Futures(CME) & OEX Options (CBOE) & Indexes

Limited to internet providers due to location.

The big question is: Are there data providers who now store
the data and would allow me to immediately catch up with x number
of days of real time data without having to collect during the time =
frame?
(Like you get when you chart on a web site?)

Who would you recommend as reliable and a good value?

Thanks
Paul