Archived Files

Hello Omega List

I'm wondering if someone can throw some light on
this little problem that I'm having.

I am collecting real-time data into TradeStation
via an interface program.

As a contract expires, it is deleted from GlobalServer
and I am loosing my historical contracts.

I have spoken to other traders using the same interface
and they do not have this problem.  I'm presuming that
somewhere in GlobalServer there is a switch, but I
simply cannot find it.

It has been suggested that I archive the files prior
to their expiry.  I thought GS did this automatically.
I've looked through the help files and they are very
limited in the information they provide.  They talk
of GS archiving automatically using XXYYYMM codes where
XX is the first two letters of the symbol code.  If
this is the case, I cannot find these on my hard drive.

Any ideas?

newTS