Re: Off Topic: 'Ping' feature with sound alert

You want Anyspeed from www.pysoft.com.

You can monitor multiple servers and when a server's speed gets
below a certain threshold (after a timeout period you provide), play
a wave file for that server.  Also works the same when it gets above
the threshold.

I have one sound for each server I monitor when it goes down (
under 2K) and a different sound when it comes back up (over 5K).

Also is nice in that it keeps a historical graph of the performance of
all servers monitored.

This is one of my favorite programs!

Cash