Re: Off Topic: 'Ping' feature with sound alert w/PingPlotter

  • To: Kent Rollins <kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Off Topic: 'Ping' feature with sound alert w/PingPlotter
  • From: trader <trader_wiz@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:26:10 -0800

Kent,

The utility (v. 2.30.1 at www.pingplotter.com) seems good but I'm not able to
configure the sound to be played in the Alert Setup.

For example if I set in the Condition section "Traces to examine" to 5 and
"Alert when  5 or more trace are over 10 ms" (a very probable alarm) the
utility does not play any sound. Trace interval was 2 seconds .  I tried in two
different PCs without results.

Anyone using this feature?
Thanks.
- Alberto