Re: Aus Brokers

Hi Duncan,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan Purvis" <duncpur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 3:16 AM
Subject: Aus Brokers

> Can the list recommend any Australian internet based futures brokers?
> regards
> DP

I have just switched to L Quay Futures.  Their platform is based on the
IRESS
Java system (as used for E*Trade Pro, AOT, etc.).  They seem to be pretty
good so far (although I have to qualify that by saying I've only just
started with
them).  I ended up with them because I know the platform and they followed
up my enquiry, unlike a number of others who sent me stuff but didn't go to
the trouble of ringing me to discuss my needs.  Anyway, time will tell.

Let me know if you want any contact details and I'll pass them on to you.

Cheers,

Keith.