Re: TIKI as a market timing tool

Don't waste your time: SPH loses after commish and slippage,
ESH is a loser net before....but then I didn't optimise it
for the "most robust" settings..... ;-)....oh, and BTW, it
still trades WAY too much (20+/day).

>If I remember correctly, the system was something
>like: put three RSI's (or other indicator as you are investigating) with
>differing lookback periods on the 1-minute chart. When they are ALL
>pointing in the same direction AND they are pointing with an angle of some
>magnitude(can this be quantified?)<<

Inputs: RL(14), RZ(9), RX(5);
If rsi(Close Data2, RL) > rsi(Close[1] Data2, RL)
and rsi(Close Data2, RX) > rsi(Close[1] Data2, RX)
and rsi(Close Data2, RZ) > rsi(Close[1] Data2, RZ)
and roc(rsi(Close Data2, RL),1) > 13
and roc(rsi(Close Data2, RX),1) > 13
and roc(rsi(Close Data2, RZ),1) > 13
Then Buy;
If rsi(Close Data2, RL) < rsi(Close[1] Data2, RL)
and rsi(Close Data2, RX) < rsi(Close[1] Data2, RX)
and rsi(Close Data2, RZ) < rsi(Close[1] Data2, RZ)
and roc(rsi(Close Data2, RL),1) < -13
and roc(rsi(Close Data2, RX),1) < -13
and roc(rsi(Close Data2, RZ),1) < -13
Then Sell;