From: TaoOfDow [mailto:TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 3:34 PM
To: The Funkhousers; Jim White; Wes Williams; Alex Matulich; Robert Linders;
Omega List
Subject: Re: Short Selling in an IRA Acct.

Dear Fellow Traders,

A number of you suggested Mutual Funds; a couple suggested Hedge Funds;
one suggested buying Puts.  I regret not being more specific about my
desires: Wanting to short high-volume tech stocks on a short-term basis
(eg, Cisco, Microsoft, QQQ, for an hour or two, unlikely to hold
overnight).  The resounding message I hear is "Forget it --- no can
do!"  Well, I asked --- now I know.  Thank you for all your replies.

Sincerely,

Richard