Re[2]: Short Selling in an IRA Acct.

Hello TaoOfDow,

Didn't register the other day but today I happened to talk w my
futures broker about single stock futures.  Seems you could open a
futures account and trade SSF's.  In shorting there is the added
advantage of no   "up tick" rule.

As I understand it about 50 stocks will be included, all are large
caps.  He said April is nnow the start up date.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx