Unidentified subject!

I am using TS2000i in W2000 SP2. Recently, TS2000i developed the following
problem.  I open up a workspace containing 4 charts (Monthly, Weekly, Daily
and 45 min) from ASCII files i.e. 45 min and 5 min SP500 continuous contract
data.  Each chart has one indicator which uses the PushPop.dll to load the
data into RAM.  If I try and load another workspace using tick data, I get a
price chart with one value only i.e. a straight line across the screen where
the O, H, L, C are all equal.  If I close everything and restart TS2000i and
open just the tick data workspace, everything plots normally.  I have tried
rebuilding the workspaces from scratch to no avail.  I believe this must be
some kind of corruption within TS2000i itself.  Does anyone have a solution
to this problem?

Thanks,

Mark.