Re: Oddball and the Emperor's New Clothes

Hello  Wes,

WW> Money Management is always a good practice, as you suggest.
WW> However, money management should never be used to trade a system
WW> that is not robust. We are still faced with the question of
WW> robustness from 5/21 - 9/19. Suggestion?

not  speaking  about  ob - i will speak about the best model i have in
the  world  -  show's  a flat period - without new rise to equity of 9
months,  which  occurred  in 1992. it's my most cherished model of all
time,  a 30 yr. bond model. these are my standards, i have posted them
over and over again.

now speaking about ob - i stand by this - it will prove to be the most
profitable, free real time trading model ever released to the public -
bar  none  except maybe it's incarnates which i welcome with open arms
from  generous  people  who  wish  to build upon it and share. use any
parameters  and  or length combination. again you will find the widest
assortment of usable settings than any other system on the planet. you
can  not  destroy  it,  you  can however make it better. i planted the
system  right  in  the  middle of it's abilities - not wishing to over
emphasize it's profitability.

it was a sincere gift take it or leave it, i have moved on.

WW> Sincerely,
WW> Wes Williams

ps the mb method of money management is to make more money.

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com