Creating DLL to read info from one specific chart out of 16 charts

  • To: "Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Creating DLL to read info from one specific chart out of 16 charts
  • From: "John Watson" <NekoNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:57:19 -0800

Hello List,

I want to create a program in either Delphi or VC++ that will call the DLL
that will read the uptick and downtick from one specific chart out of 16
charts that I created. How to tell the DLL which chart to read the
information such as up/downtick, Open, High, Low and close? Is it possible
for the DLL to read two seperate chart? I may have to use the PushPop
program from www.trade2trade.com. Does anyone have the similar experiences
with my idea?

    John