RE: NOW AVAILABLE! "IT WAS A <SICK> JOKE" OK?

Can we get this John Simmonds guy off the list?

-----Original Message-----
From: John simmonds [mailto:full_oddball_disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 10:10 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NOW AVAILABLE! "IT WAS A <SICK> JOKE" OK?

Yeah, right. Brown nosers need not reply. Unless you are from Russia we are
not "comrades".

Brown is holding back on all of us. He has a much better OddBall system but
in the true spirit of cooperation and altruism he ain't revealing it (unless
you offer payola). JOKING ? Yeah, sick, pathetic joking.

I propose a competition for who can create the best performing momentum
trading system that blows oddball off the map. Everybody contribute $ and we
could offer a $1000 prize. The .ela and all inputs must be revealed to a
judging committee for testing and to claim the prize. Through the collective
good of Omega-list members we can rise above the selfishness of one.