Re: NOW AVAILABLE! "IT WAS A <SICK> JOKE" OK?

Yeah, right. Brown nosers need not reply. Unless you are from Russia we are
not "comrades".

Brown is holding back on all of us. He has a much better OddBall system but
in the true spirit of cooperation and altruism he ain't revealing it (unless
you offer payola). JOKING ? Yeah, sick, pathetic joking.

I propose a competition for who can create the best performing momentum
trading system that blows oddball off the map. Everybody contribute $ and we
could offer a $1000 prize. The .ela and all inputs must be revealed to a
judging committee for testing and to claim the prize. Through the collective
good of Omega-list members we can rise above the selfishness of one.