RE: Need advise on TS password

Paul,

My notes say phone number is 800-328-5242. Tried the number and it still
works, punch option 4.
You may be able to get a temp password automatically through the IVR phone
system if you have your customer number.
Permanent passwords can only come from a live rep I believe. You shouldn't
have a big problem with all this.

Mike Begley