Need advise on TS password

Hi,
I own, paid for, from Omega Research, TS2000i.
I had a failure on my hard disk which resulted in the
drive getting reformatted.
It has been a couple of years since I installed the software,
I must have bought it as soon as it came out.  A couple
of problems which I would love advice on how to best
handle.  1) I don't have my good forever password written
down anywhere I can locate.  2) I cant uninstall it from
the reformatted computer if Omega were to require that.
3) How do you contact Omega these days? (People who
would know the password for 2000i)

I am in Omega's database as a legitimate customer of
several versions of TS.  How do I best approach the
request for my password without hitting a brick wall with
the folks at TS6.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
Paul