CommentaryCL obscura?

Here's an obscure one for you...

After writing countless lines of CommentaryCL code, I think I found one that
"hiccups" in a strange way...

Take the following two lines of nonsense CommentaryCL code:

CommentaryCL("Close<Close[1] = ", close<close[1]);
CommentaryCL("Open>Open[1] = ", open>open[1]);

What you're hoping for is:

Close<Close[1] = TRUE
Open>Open[1] = FALSE

But instead, this displays:

CloseOpen>Open[1] = FALSE

If you insert a separator line like this:

CommentaryCL("----------------------------");

between the two lines, you get the following:

Open>Open[1] = FALSE

If I insert spaces around the "<" symbol in the quoted text, the problem
disappears.

Anyone else ever notice this? Any other little turds like this floating
around?

Just one more waste of valuable time...

Best regards,

Gene Pope