RE: win XP: Gary or anyone...

Careful....too many phone calls into Redmond and Bill G. will be calling you
back......
calling you a "pirate".

I heard Bill G. is personally notified on the 3rd call.
Then the next activation key they provide you activates a hard disk format
routine....
and at the end of the formatting, a "gotch" message appears on your screen.
;)