Re: correlation indicator

Hi Jim,
I'm using about 2 1/2 years of eod data. The two graphs march along in
lock step, but the indicator wanders all over the zero line, never reaching

1 or -1.  Sounds like I have the same settings as you, default 25 bars
for the indicator.  I looked at the code and I see no reason it wouldn't
always be 1.  Does any one have any ideas about other settings in ts2000
that I might have messed up ?

Rick