Re: TS2k textwriting bug

>Does TS2k under XP still manifest the text writing problem it does under
>W2000 where sometimes a subgraph heading will disappear or blink, or text
>written on an indicator in a subgraph disappears?

Perhaps you could describe when these disappearances occur. Are you talking about subgraph headers, or manually drawn text, or text drawn with EL code?

I know of two instances where text will disappear. With a subgraph heading, if fields in the text make it too wide to display, the offending part gets turned off. If it's proportional text and some tick's values make it go too wide and others make it narrow enough, it might blink on and off.

If you have applied text labels manually to a chart and you change the symbol, the labels are gone.

I think you might be referring to something other than these. I'd be surprised if it's related to Win2000 in particular. Could be a video driver problem though. Can you add more detail?

Mike Gossland