Tradestation under Windows XP

Dear sirs:
Does anybody knows how both TS 2000i and TS 4.0 operate under Windows
XP? Any problem?
Currently i am using both versions under Windows 98 and i would to
upgrade it to XP.
Any suggestion is welcome.

Second.
Does anybody knows how to backup all the indicators, system, paintbars,
etc.?? (not the program itself)
I heard some time ago that in TS 2000i it is necessary to backup the
directory where the are located the files *.tok, *.orw, *.mst, *.asc,
*lst, *.mst, *.mdb, *.cfg, *.at.
Then you can reinstall TS 2000i and simply copy this files in the same
location.
For TS 4.0 the procedure should be the same. I believe that is necessary
to backup only the directory Omega\TS\ that keeps similar files.
I would to confirm this procedure with somebody.

Best Regards
Hernan