From: Barry Silberman [mailto:barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:43 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Suggestions needed on TSPro6 error messages

Can someone suggest a fix for the following consistent error messages:

1-  errors in ORCHART.EXE   (most frequent error)
2-  errors in ORPLAT.EXE      (next most frequent error)
3-  Client Access Layer errors  (least frequent errors).

I am aware of and have done the following numerous times, but still get the
above messages several times a day for the most frequent, to several times a
week for the others:

A)  clearing out "cashe"
B)  doing a repair from the Tradestation website
C)  reinstalling the Tradestation Pro6 program from scratch.
D)  defragmenting the hard drive.

My computer consists of:

1- a 933 pentium III with 768 megs of DD ram
2- windows 2000 pro operating system with service pack 2
3- there is no virus software on the computer
4- the only software running at same time are:
     a) networking software
     b) satellite connection software
     c) windows explorer with the Lind-Waldock futures window open from
outside TSPro6.

Short of formatting the hard drive and reinstallings windows 2000 pro and
all the programs and drivers, does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

Barry Silberman