From: "Barry Silberman" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:42 AM
Subject: Suggestions needed on TSPro6 error messages

: Can someone suggest a fix for the following consistent error messages:
:
: 1-  errors in ORCHART.EXE   (most frequent error)
: 2-  errors in ORPLAT.EXE      (next most frequent error)
: 3-  Client Access Layer errors  (least frequent errors).
:
: I am aware of and have done the following numerous times, but still get
the
: above messages several times a day for the most frequent, to several times
: week for the others:
:
: A)  clearing out "cashe"
: B)  doing a repair from the Tradestation website
: C)  reinstalling the Tradestation Pro6 program from scratch.
: D)  defragmenting the hard drive.
:
: My computer consists of:
:
: 1- a 933 pentium III with 768 megs of DD ram
: 2- windows 2000 pro operating system with service pack 2
: 3- there is no virus software on the computer
: 4- the only software running at same time are:
:      a) networking software
:      b) satellite connection software
:      c) windows explorer with the Lind-Waldock futures window open from
: outside TSPro6.
:
: Short of formatting the hard drive and reinstallings windows 2000 pro and
: all the programs and drivers, does anyone have a suggestion?
:
: Thanks.
:
: Barry Silberman