Re: Illegal to sell TS????

Hello  all,

in  any  legal  battle  there  must  be case precedence?  if so then i
happen  to  hold  the key which will unlock and claim that cruz has to
enforce his self violated terms of license agreement.

years  ago  a friend of mine gave wanted to give me a ts as a gift for
working  on  a  project  with  him.   he  called  cruz  and asked that
ownership  be transferred to me.  cruz did so and then latter upgraded
that one and the other ones that i own as well.  this is all very well
documented i writing that i have saved.  therefore it is my contention
that  cruz broke his own terms?   if so how would that example look to
a jury in  a court of law?  when he tries to prosecute someone who has
done the same thing?
--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com